We work together with children, parents and the wider community to:
• enable every child to succeed as an independent, enthusiastic and confident learner.
• raise achievement through a commitment to high standards and expectations.
• create a secure atmosphere where each child is valued as an individual.
• enable our children to develop positive self-belief, self-discipline and respect for others within a Christian ethos.
• create an inclusive learning community which challenges and enables every learner to flourish.
• provide an innovative, creative and integrated curriculum.
• promote awareness of environmental issues taking advantage of the local surroundings.
• appreciate increasing diversity and prepare our children for life in modern Britain.