Madresfield C.E. Primary School is situated in a semi-rural setting in the pretty village of Madresfield, close to the beautiful Malvern Hills and historic splendour of Madresfield Court and the Madresfield Estate.
Our school has a good reputation locally for its caring ethos, creative curriculum and close links with parents.
Both children and staff enjoy coming to school. There is a clear sense of teamwork throughout our school which permeates everything that we strive to achieve.
We aim to ensure that our children leave us with high self-esteem, equipped to work in the real world with independence and initiative. Happy memories are important to us, as is a love of learning and empathy towards others.
We hope that you find our website informative and that it gives you a clear picture of the vision, aims and day to day work of our school community.
We work together with children, parents and the wider community to:
• enable every child to succeed as an independent, enthusiastic and confident learner.
• raise achievement through a commitment to high standards and expectations.
• create a secure atmosphere where each child is valued as an individual.
• enable our children to develop positive self-belief, self-discipline and respect for others within a Christian ethos.
• create an inclusive learning community which challenges and enables every learner to flourish.
• provide an innovative, creative and integrated curriculum.
• promote awareness of environmental issues taking advantage of the local surroundings.
• appreciate increasing diversity and prepare our children for life in modern Britain.
Everything you need to know about keeping your child safe online